We all keep looking for healthy and delicious sprout recipes as they are healthy and delicious at the same time.
We have come with a Recipe to make them even healthier and yummier with our traditional Delicious and Spicy Mung Beans sprouts Curry – Indian Style!
Sprouts are abundant in protein, fiber, vitamin K, thiamin and vitamin A and other vital nutrients. It is very healthy to eat sprouts but better to be consumed in a slightly cooked form to avoid any stomach discomfort. Our Recipe contains all types of shoots or sprouts. It is a very healthy food recipe.
Indian Style Mung Beans Sprouts Curry
Mung Bean Sprouts (250 Grams)
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil, Ghee or Butter
1 Teaspoon roasted Cumin powder
A Pinch of Hing (Asafoetida)
1 Tablespoon Ginger – Garlic paste
1 Teaspoon Coriander Powder
1 Teaspoon Garam Masala
2 Chopped Green Chilies
1 Teaspoon Red Chili Powder
1/2 Cup Onion Paste
1 Tomato (Finely Chopped)
1 Tablespoon chopped Fresh Coriander
- Put a pan on flame and heat oil/butter/ghee
- After heating the oil put roasted cumin powder and Hing
- Now put, onion paste, and cook (sauté) until it turns golden brown
- Add Garlic-Ginger paste
- Add Sprouts and sauté them for 3-4 minutes at medium flame
- Add Tomatoes and sauté it for another 2 minutes
- After that, add Red chili powder, Garam Masala, Green Chilies, Coriander powder, mix it well.
- Cook until tomatoes become soften
- Add a cup of water and cover the pan for 10-15 Minutes
Garnish with chopped Coriander and serve hot with Rice or Roti – Enjoy!