Fibromyalgia is a prevalent chronic pain syndrome or disorder that affects millions around the globe. It majorly affects people in the age group of 20 to 50.
Even though this chronic health condition is so widespread, its main causes are still unclear, and its symptoms appear to be varied and complex. Healthy Lifestyle changes, supplements, and foods can help to treat this disease and bring long-term relief from fibromyalgia.
If you suffer from widespread pain, fatigue, and mental issues, though, you could be suffering from fibro. The condition affects both sexes, although women are far more likely to develop fibromyalgia.
Due to its varied symptoms, misdiagnoses cannot be ruled out, and that’s what makes it essential to know more about it common symptoms.
25 Most Common Symptoms of Fibromyalgia
- Anonymous Body Pain
- Tender points around the Body, triggering pain
- Fatigue and Debility
- Sleep disorders / apnea
- Memory Problems / Brain Fog
- Anxiety or Depression
- Morning stiffness (Especially around the neck and shoulder blades)
- Numbness and tingling in hands and other parts of the body
- Occipital Headaches (pain in the back of your head or the base of your skull
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Problems while urinating
- Painful menstrual cramps
- Widespread muscle soreness
- Muscle spasms
- Headaches or migraines
- Digestive Disorders / Nausea / Constipation / Excessive gas / Diarrhea
- Acid Reflux
- Bladder problems
- Increased sensitivity to cold and touch
- Problems with balance and coordination
- Emotional sensitivity
- Joint ache and stiffness
- Weak Immune System
- sensitivity to fluctuation in temperature, loud noises, and bright lights
- Dry eyes and mouth syndrome
If you notice the occurrence of the symptoms mentioned above regularly, do visit a doctor and get all the necessary checkups done. Healthy Lifestyle changes, exercise, Yoga, acupressure, alternative medicine, and therapies are effective to treat fibromyalgia and get relief from its devastating symptoms.