Are you a woman who suffers from heavy bleeding, menstrual cramps or menstrual pain? If you are, you may feel as if your world stops every month.
Fortunately is that it doesn’t need to be the case as there are some natural treatments and other natural home remedies that you can use to get relief from pain and cramp connected with menstruation.
Menstrual Pain Remedies In, Discomfort Gone
- Ginger is a natural solution for menstrual cramps that is highly recommended. It is an ideal natural home remedy, and can be taken with honey or sipping ginger ale, or tea is also an excellent idea to get rid of discomfort caused due to menstruation. Many females found relief by grounding up a teaspoon of ginger, swallowing it, followed by a glass of water. Others advise grounding up a teaspoon of ginger and bowling it in a cup of water and waiting up until cooled for consumption. This remedy is ideal for painful menstrual cycles.
- Another natural solution ideal for menstrual cramps involves cooking banana flower.
- After the banana flower is cooked, consume it with curd. This natural home remedy for menstrual cramps is not only ideal for discomfort and pain, but it can likewise assist those with heavy bleeding.
- Magnesium is another perfect natural solution perfect for menstrual cramp, and a magnesium-rich diet is advisable,
- A diet rich in Omega 3 Fatty Acids or supplementing with it at least in the periods is also a natural way to treat the pain associated with menstruation.
- Exercise is another natural way to relieve menstrual cramps. That is what makes this treatment ideal for all ladies, as you do not require to visit the fitness center.
- Heat is another method to ease the pain and cramps that typically accompany a menstrual flow.
- Soak a cloth in warm water and apply to the stomach area or use a heating pad.
- Curcumin, a natural substance found in turmeric, may help with symptoms of premenstrual syndrome (PMS), a study suggests.
- During menstruation period avoid fatty foods that cause bloating and water retention. Restrict the consumption of Alcohol, caffeine, and carbonated drinks. Also, keep your salt intake in check.
- A study found that mineral Boron helps your body absorb calcium and phosphorus which can ease menstrual pain and cramps related to it.
- Sesame oil massage on your lower abdomen is an effective traditional home remedy for PMS. It helps a lot!
- Cinnamon is rich in Calcium, Iron, and Fiber and possesses antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties which makes it a potent herb to fight premenstrual syndrome.
- Consume Cinnamon Tea or take a teaspoon of cinnamon powder with a tablespoon of honey for faster relief.
- The antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties of fennel are well known to relax the muscles in the uterus, which in turn relieves cramping and discomfort.
The above discussed natural remedies are perfect methods to alleviate the pain and discomfort related to menstrual cramps. Also, try to drink lots of water, it will help to flush out the toxins from your body.